For a lot of folk it's the most depressing month of the year, everyone suffering from just a little bit of post-festive deflation. For me it's not quite as blue because in the wedding industry world it's the time of year when newly engaged couples explode into a flurry of planning for their 2017 nuptials.
Along with meeting lots of future brides and grooms and getting busy with invitations and save the dates I had some extra special news a few days ago. The studio has been shortlisted for Best Wedding Stationer in the UK Wedding Awards! It was such a lovely surprise and has already made my month! The awards are associated with the creme de la creme of the wedding industry; Hitched.co.uk, You & Your Wedding magazine and Perfect Wedding magazine. Whoa.
Without pretty large marketing budgets it can be difficult to get seen by big wigs such as these so the opportunity that comes with this is HUGE for small solo businesses like me.
I'm shortlisted alongside mega talented wedding stationery companies and although I feel my chances of winning are pretty slim I'm still going to give it a go by asking all you lovely readers to spare a couple of moments to vote. All you need to do is click here. Once you've placed your vote and confirmed it with an email address it will hopefully help me get a step closer to my little business dreams.
Voting closes on the 9th February, wish me luck!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Something for the Little Ones
- Wedding Fair Round-Up
- Wildflower Weddings & Exciting Developments
- The UK Wedding Awards 2017
- It's All In The Details
- 2017 Weddings - Get Prepared!
- Bespoke Stationery - The Beautiful Wedding of Leonora & Richard
- On The Day Stationery Inspiration
- New Year, New Products
- The Halfway Point
- New Adventures
- Home Sweet Home at Nina Thomas Studio
- The Keepsake Wedding Collection
- Weekend Wedding Inspiration - Verity & Thyme
- Easter Weekend Offer at Nina Thomas Studio