I get to speak with lovely couples all the time and by far the most enjoyable part of my job is getting to share in the excitement as they plan for their special day. I've worked with many this year but a 2016 couple I hold a special soft spot for is Leonora and Richard.
Leonora contacted me early this year and opted for the Summer Bloom range in it's entirety, from save the dates and invitations to place cards, order of services and seating plans. What I loved about working on this wedding suite was the fact that they knew they loved the design but they also wanted to put their own twist on it and create bespoke pieces unique to them.
Being fortunate enough to work on a wedding stationery suite from start to finish is always a pleasure as you spend many months getting to know your client and become even more invested in their special day.
Leonora was lovely enough to send through some of their professional photographs which I'm sure you'll agree, are absolutely stunning!
Congratulations Leonora and Richard!
If you'd like to enquire about the wedding stationery or services I offer feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Something for the Little Ones
- Wedding Fair Round-Up
- Wildflower Weddings & Exciting Developments
- The UK Wedding Awards 2017
- It's All In The Details
- 2017 Weddings - Get Prepared!
- Bespoke Stationery - The Beautiful Wedding of Leonora & Richard
- Celebrate Those Baby Milestones!
- On The Day Stationery Inspiration
- New Year, New Products
- The Halfway Point
- Home Sweet Home at Nina Thomas Studio
- The Keepsake Wedding Collection
- Weekend Wedding Inspiration - Verity & Thyme
- Easter Weekend Offer at Nina Thomas Studio