Running a small business independently you can sometimes get caught up in the day-to-day administration so when the time comes to design a new collection I absolutely love it! The majority of my designs run on the same basis, just switching up the core background element so I thought it was about time I created something completely fresh for newly engaged couples to choose from!
The Keepsake Collection features an eclectic mix of vintage-inspired typography and pretty floral patterns but I wanted to make sure watercolour was still incorporated as it gives such a beautiful feel for wedding stationery. The range includes all of the usual suspects; invitations, save the dates and pieces for your reception décor. My particular favourite are the place cards as they are so simple yet a really elegant design with a mix of script font and kraft paper.
Like the other ranges each piece can be completely personalised to suit every wedding, there is no limit with the custom options so you can really go to town on making it fit your day perfectly!
If you would like more information you can send a little message here and we can chat about what you have in mind for your wedding day!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Something for the Little Ones
- Wedding Fair Round-Up
- Wildflower Weddings & Exciting Developments
- The UK Wedding Awards 2017
- It's All In The Details
- 2017 Weddings - Get Prepared!
- Bespoke Stationery - The Beautiful Wedding of Leonora & Richard
- On The Day Stationery Inspiration
- New Year, New Products
- The Halfway Point
- New Adventures
- Home Sweet Home at Nina Thomas Studio
- The Keepsake Wedding Collection
- Weekend Wedding Inspiration - Verity & Thyme
- Easter Weekend Offer at Nina Thomas Studio
- Rock My Wedding Approved Supplier